Rudy and his team wish you a warm welcome to "Au Prince Royal".
For many years, APR, in the heart of Leopoldsburg, has been the warm home base for you as a bon vivant.
Start the day with a cup of coffee, a chat or the morning newspaper.
Relax with a pot and a pint or enjoy our classic cuisine, seasonal suggestions or our delicious mussels!
Cozy indoors or on the pleasant terrace.
- The 16 rooms of the hotel were completely renovated in 2019.
- Our terrace has also been adapted.
- Sunny corners in spring and autumn.
- Shade on the hottest days.
- There is a room available for a maximum of 25 people.
Hotel with 16 rooms
Breakfast is included in the prices
Standard room20 m² 20 m² with shower and free wifi
90 € pp
120 € per 2p
Comfort room25 m² with walk-in shower, free WiFi
100 € pp
130 € per 2p
Apartment100 m² with bathroom and shower, kitchen, living room.
Max 6 people, free wifi
3 p. 180 € - 4 p. 220 €
5 p. 260 € - 6 p. 300 €
- Tasty types of charcuterie, fresh sandwiches
- Breakfast cereals, yoghurt, boiled eggs, jams…
- Coffee, tea, fruit juice…
- For hotel guests, breakfast is from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- There is no breakfast service in the rooms
- A packed lunch can be provided upon timely request.
- You can also have breakfast with us, from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM, without an overnight stay. Please make a reservation.
- Check-in from 2:00 PM
- Check-out until 11:00 AM
- Free parking in the nearby
- Koningin Louisa Marialaan
- Blue zone
- Is your car on Koning Albert I -plein or on the N73?
- Then put your parking disc!
- Daily cleaning
- Newspapers in the lobby
- The entrance to the brasserie is also the entrance to the hotel
- The prices include breakfast
- All rooms have LCD TV with cable TV and a seating area
- Pets not allowed
- We accept
- We have some rooms on the ground floor that are accessible for wheelchair users or people with mild disabilities.
Leopoldsburg History Army
Leopoldsburg has a unique history as a garrison town. The largest army camp in Belgium, the Beverlo Camp, has been located here since 1835. During the liberation in WWII, Leopoldsburg played a major role in the world-famous operation 'Market Garden'. Visitors can explore from Leopoldsburg on foot or by bike. Within an hour's radius there are no fewer than 12 important military WWII cemeteries containing a total of around 100,000 victims of 14 nationalities. The British military cemetery, War Cemetery, is within walking distance of our hotel. There are 782 graves from WWII. The Liberation Garden Liberation Museum is highly recommended. Experience the impact of WWII and the liberation in the 'Oosthoek'.